Curl Confessions #3 Video: Styling Tips


When it comes to styling curly hair there are a few things that will always affect the outcome. Firstly, how much time do you have? Preparation is more or less the most important aspect of styling curly hair but if you are anything like me, the idea of me having to style my hair section by section means I lose out on precious sleep in the morning! Secondly, you must consider what it is you want to achieve- is this the usual Monday to Friday work week hair or a special occasion that you want to make everyone envious of your voluminous locks? Thirdly, what tools are you using and I don’t mean heat styling tools! Nice try! I am referring to products that have helpful ingredients and accessories that aid in achieving the look you want.


In this video I was able to get some grade “a” styling advice and tips from Curly Hair Institute experts who all have worked with numerous different types of curly hair. If you have any other tips or things you have tried and found really successful, please share them in the comments section below! Not every trick works for everyone so we would love to hear how YOU style those fabulous curls!


If you are having trouble viewing the video, check it out on You Tube.





Curl Confessions #3 Video: Styling Tips
0 Komentar untuk "Curl Confessions #3 Video: Styling Tips"

Back To Top